This is not guaranteed in the Moria 2 refugee camp, although it is located in Europe!
Green politician Erik Marquardt reports on inhumane conditions:
- Why is no help being given?
- Why are there no living containers set up there?
- Why only tents and that in winter?
- Why is the refugee camp so close to the sea that it has already been flooded twice?
- Why isn't there at least a substructure, for example with pallets or something similar? That would protect against the cold and wet!
There are people in the camp with children!
What kind of politicians do we have in Europe who allow this to happen?
What kind of world do we want to live in?
A world where compassion and human dignity are lost in the middle of Europe?
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)